This is to announce that the 1st Rwanda Mining and Energy Conference, RIMEC has been cancelled.
AME Trade regrets any inconveniences this postponement may have caused you.
New dates are scheduled to be announce shortly. We therefore advise you kindly visit our site on a later date for this announcement.
MAIN THEME: Unleashing Rwanda’s mining and energy potential to drive inclusive and sustainable growth
The inaugural Rwanda Mining & Energy Conference and Exhibition (RIMEC) is organised by AME Trade Ltd in partnership with the Rwanda Development Board. The event aims to showcase all that Rwanda has to offer in terms of mining and power potential, whilst identifying and seeking solutions to challenges faced by investors.
RIMEC allows you to participate in the discussion on most pressing topics in Rwanda’s mining and energy sectors. You should attend RIMEC to meet the industry’s primary decision makers and share experiences with a range of operators. There is also the opportunity to showcase your products and services in the co-located exhibition.
On behalf of the Government of the Republic of Rwanda, we look forward to welcoming you to the event and furthering investment in Rwanda’s promising industries.
- Understand the exclusive but interrelated issues of mining and power under one roof
- Receive information on important legislative developments from government officials
- Take the opportunity to meet Rwanda’s key mining and power stakeholders for constructive debates and business development opportunities
- Take advantage of unrivalled networking opportunities, featuring numerous social functions
- Benefit from excellent global media coverage